The Laser Training InstituteTM
Professional Medical Education Assn, inc
- not-for-profit continuing education, est. 1978 -
Copyright © 2015 by "Professional Medical Education Assn, Inc"
All Rights reserved
Value in our Live Seminars:
3 Great Ways For LASER TRAINING Regardless of your area:
- In-House Training At Your Facility On Your Lasers
- Attend any of our 1-7 Day Seminars
- Online Computer or IPAD Training At Your Convenience
Medical Laser Training at all Levels & Specialty Areas
Medical/Surgical - Dental - Aesthetic/Cosmetic - Laser Therapy
Medical Laser Safety & Laser Safety Officers
Laser Repair Training
Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Aestheticians, Repair Technicians,
Administrators,Managers, Business & Practice Owners
SHARING THE LIGHT™
Medical Laser Education and Training are all that we do - since 1978.
We do not sell commercial products or services so you get
VERY unbiased information.
Registration at any of our 2 Day or more Live Seminars gives you sigificant value in training by additionally:
- Choosing ANY of our Computer Based Learning programs for FREE, in addition to the seminar. (for yourself
or a colleague or staff)
- INCLUDING the optional NCLC Laser Certification exams for most seminars at no additional cost.
(Aesthetic, Hair Removal, Medical Laser Safety Officer (MLSO), Repair Technician)
Look at the links on the left side of each page for our Computer Based Learning (Online), Seminar Laser courses, In-Office or In-Hospital training at your facility, and common questions (FAQ's).
Look at the Resources & Links for more information regarding laser suppliers, regulatory and licensing information, lots of free material, and much more.
Call or email us if you need more information or direction.
NOTE: We're not a vocational school so we can't tell you what licensing laws are in your State (if any) -
- In the FAQ's at the left look for the article "What you need to know about licensing, training and certifications" for more info.
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER & LASER TIPS - Sign up Now
Professional Medical Education Association is a NON-PROFIT, 501(C)3 TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATION.
(Tax ID: 31-1014446)
We are affiliated with, but independent of, the non-profit NATIONAL COUNCIL ON LASER CERTIFICATION
ASLMS EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD
(American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery)
Awarded to Gregory Absten, Executive Director
ANSI Z136.3 Laser Safety Standards: CLICK HERE for the Order form for the Standards.
$159 plus shipping. Just select that on the form.
Finding Information That You Want:
NEW! COVID-19 PROGRAM. CLICK HERE to go to that page